Monday 24 May 2010

Isolated Image.


The original photograph is the first one, as you can clearly see I isolated the blue bells to emphasize them more, but I think they're harder to see on the isolated photograph. At first I started off by adding a layer but then when I went to isolate the photograph It wouldn't let me, so I had to take the layer off. Moving on from there I went to the sidebar on photoshop which is on the left hand side of your screen, where all the tools are and used the "Polygonal Lasso Tool" and moved it around the blue bells on the bits I wanted to isolate. Instead of using Hue/Saturation I used black & white, where you would find in Image> Adjustments> Black and white and used the cursors on there to emphasize the shading, I mainly used Magenta, Blue and yellow. The result is the last photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers