Monday 10 May 2010

Converting to Black and White using Layers and Hue/Saturation


I had to make sure I had layers selected, I went to Layers> New Adjustment Layer> Hue/Saturation. Then I clicked "Okay" to the new window, the next window I had to open up Hue/Saturation and reduce the Saturation to -100 then clicked "Okay". Then I clicked on Background in Layers palette> Go to Layer on the menu again> New Adjustment Layer> Hue/Saturation> In Mode: "Normal" to "Color" Then i clicked "Okay" In the layers window after I double clicked on the Hue/Saturation icon and in this window I changed the "Master" drop down menu to "Green" And that's how i got the first photograph, by changing the "Master" to "Green" Also when using photoshop I flatten the image so it can be saved as a JPEG and so it won't take up all of my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers