Monday 7 December 2009

Self Portrait


I did the exact same things as I did on my "Scanned Rave" picture. Only I used black and white tone for this one, the tones that I changed were: The red which I moved to 300%, The yellows to 272%, The Greens to 40%, The Cyans to 60%, The blues to 107% and the magenta's to 300% and then I saved it. But in order for it to upload onto blogger I have to change the resolution as mentioned on the "Scanned rave" from 300 to 72 pixels and then save it as a JPEG, not a Photoshop document.

1 comment:

  1. These two objects I have chose are very important to me, one of the reasons being that
    I love to write, I hope to publish or at least write a book someday. Secondly, I love to read and i love comic books, the old ones especially meaning originals, i have a collection of Spiderman but there is so many different ones, i am collecting " The web of Spiderman" and will slowly start collecting all the other ones. He is one of my heroes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers